Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Been a Few Days....

Well, it's been a few days since I posted a blog.  Sunday we spent time out and mom and dads, talking about wedding stuff and watching the Colts game.  We try not to stay gone too long because Bentlee does NOT do well in his cage.  I mean, he doesn't pee or poop in it, but he hates being in there.  Monday was the boys first day back to school and it was a day for just Sammie, Jim, and i.....we all laid around and were lazy most of the morning.  LOL, it was great!!!  Tuesday, I picked up a few extra hours at work in hte morning.  Then I had an eye appointment, i got myself some contacts.  In between work and my eye appointment, I had a text from a really good friend, Crystal letting me know that her sister in laws husband had been involved in an ATV accident and was being airlifted to indy.  Unfortunately, he did not make it due to head trauma.  The family all gathered at their grandmas house, so I made them dinner to take it to them.  I was glad that I could help out in anyway I could.  I would appreciate if all of my friends could please pray (or whatever it is you do) for the Morris family.  He left behind his wife and 2 little guys........The whole family is in my prayers and I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment