We didn't do a darn thing this New Year's Eve......just sat around the house, the kids played and we all watched TV. I was ready to crash out by 1100 or so, but Sammie and I were working on making cookies in her Easy Bake Oven. Once those were done, it felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks...I was beat for some reason. I managed to stay up and awake so the kids could watch the ball drop and step outside to do our yearly routine of banging pots with spoons and yelling HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Shortly after that, we were all snuggle warm in our beds!!!
Today I had a wonderful visit with grandma, momma, and Jessica. It was nice just to sit and chat with granny. Love her!! The day has been a wonderfully relaxing day, for the most part. Trenton has apparently caught "the bug" from somewhere, somehow. Hope he gets well soon and that none of us get it (yeah right, i know!!)
Happy new Year to all of my friends and family!!!!!! May 2011 be the best year EVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment