Thursday, January 6, 2011
Prayers and Thoughts.........
This week has turned out to not be a very good week. Monday seemed to have such high promises and hopes for the week. Tuesday morning was great...I got to work a few extra hours, which I really enjoyed. I had an eye appointment at 130 on Tuesday, too. But it's in between the extra shift and the eye appointment when the week turned in the other direction. My heartfelt prayers and thoughts are still going out to the Morris and Bryan families (and the rest of the families too). The next few days are probably going to be a few of the roughest to come. I will continue to be there for you--Treva, Jacob, Noah, Crystal, Richie, Chelsey, Nick, Branson, Marlene, and the rest of the family. All you have to do is tell me what you need! May God continue to bless each one of you, especially over the next few days. I love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment